NYC, we want you! Actually, we NEED you to pilot something brand new – and potentially life changing.
WiseTribe is an emerging community that unlocks the value of our individual wisdom for the benefit of others — in a way that’s fun, eye-opening and unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re putting together a few bold tribes of New Yorkers to pilot test our Wisdom Exchanges.
These intimate and entertaining round tables leverage humor, social art and playful exercises to help people unearth and wholeheartedly share their personal stories. WiseTribe leads us into creative and insightful conversations about ourselves and our futures, and prompt us to take collective action towards positive change.
What you can expect:
- You will be teamed up with approximately 8 to 12 people and for 2 hours once a week for four consecutive weeks;
- You will collectively experience what WiseTribe is all about and provide feedback and ideas on how to make it better;
- You will become a founding member of this growing community and will be properly acknowledged FOR it.
Who you are:
- Playful with a great sense of humor – a must!
- Open minded, curious and enjoy listening to others
- New ideas excite you and you’re open to learning from people of different walks of life
- You see possibilities and look for inspiration
- You’re interested in the wider world and want to make it a better place
- You’re a okay with some light physical movement
You are not:
- Cynical and defeatist
- A blowhard
- A know-it-all
- A buzz-kill
Click here to see what past participants have to say about our Wisdom Exchanges.
Series 2: Meets every Monday night starting July 14th through August 4th from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Click here to register.
Fairfield County, CT tribes are coming soon, so please share this with anyone who might be interested in pilot testing Wisdom Exchanges with us there!