You can learn the tools to set the stage for your future success and well-being. And all while having fun and - physically and mentally - staying active for four weeks this Summer!
June 22 to July 15
Monday-Thursday, 9am to 1pm
SouthTech Preparatory Academy (map)
You will develop the necessary youth leadership skills to build a healthy future by participating in this fun & playful STEM-focused camp experience, which will give you valuable lessons for life.
You will develop friendships by working on hands-on, team-based projects to build new skills and healthier communities, such as healthy cooking, growing food, art projects and using tools and technology to build things, like composters and gardens. You will also learn from teen camp counsellors (aged 16 to 19) who are getting ahead in life by building growth mindsets and embracing success-building behaviors in their youth.
- Cooking & meal planning for cafe/restaurant business
- Hands-on STEM learning & career building activities
- The power of journaling & goal setting
- Creative arts & expression
- Exercises for building growth mindsets
- $250 per week. Scholarships are available. The scholarship cost is $100 per child for the full camp, or $25 per week.
- $25 registration fee
- Sibling discount: $15 per child
- Payment is due by June 10th
Complete the form below to register today! Space is limited.
Questions? Send us an email or call (917) 353-7768.