MYTH: Schools Prepare Children for the Real World
Unfortunately, they don't. That's why we are helping schools keep pace with the skills that are required for a healthy, wise future.
Our in-school project-based learning programs allow students to:
- Collaborate on grassroots issues
- Exercise critical thinking skills
- Find their own understanding and pathways
- Develop deep, embodied learning
As they gain hands-on experience, students become more aware of:
- Their role in designing a better future (through growth in emotional intelligence and empathy)
- Personal tools for change-making—from time, energy and skills to financial literacy and meal-planning
- Their own learning styles (helping them play to their personal strengths)
- How to contribute in a group setting (producing impactful group outcomes)
- Approaches for implementing grassroots change (designing, developing and delivering projects)
- The importance of wellness practices to optimize academic performance—at home and at school)
- Emerging technology and trends—that are changing the way we live, learn and create
Together we're transforming learning within a single generation—and that has the power to reach beyond.
We have the power—as a community of learners—to prepare for a rapidly changing world.
Let's build a culture of lifelong learning.
Join us in defining what it means to create a healthy, wise world through learning. Together, we can make a difference—from acts of imagination to exercises in implementation—one learner at a time.
When you become a WiseTriber, we provide you with personal growth tips and identify community opportunities for creating lifelong learning.