• 7 mindfulness teacher workshops
• 6 community wellness projects
• 5 community books clubs
• 4 annual summer camps
Apply for our Well-Being Committee
Commit to a 12 week service learning project to provide experiential Well-Being education to youth & teachers.
Support Our Schools
Help us support Title I schools by advocating for youth, teacher and school well-being.
MYTH: Schools Foster Well-Being
The fact is mental health is a worldwide crisis, and schools are an epicenter of stress.
Our in-school programs teach students how to:
- Release tension and anxiety
- Thrive despite a lack of resources
- Identify stress-busting foods
- Build growth mindsets
As they gain hands-on experience, students become more aware of:
- What's in their control (so they can find calm in chaotic environments)
- Mindfulness practices that help calm anxious minds—and encourage peak performance
- The importance of nutrition to mental health (including vitamins and minerals)
- The role relationships play in supporting well-being—at home, at school and for future careers
- Growing concerns about excessive technology use (trading screen-time for well-being time)
- How nature serves as medicine (improving physical health, self-esteem and mood)
Together we're transforming well-being within a single generation—and that has the power to reach beyond.
We have the power to build lifestyle practices that promote self-care to combat our stressed-out, burnt-out, exhausted world.
Let's let wellness lead the way.
Join us in defining what it means to create a healthy, wise world through well-being. From building healthy practices to understanding the role our environments play on overall well-being, together, we can build a healthy, wise world—one human at a time.
When you become a WiseTriber, we provide actionable, science-backed practices and tips you can embrace and share with your loved ones to find calm and relaxation.